Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

On track to Freedom




Hey all!

nearly finished up with the semester stuff: thought I should post the photos of my finished design 100 project!

For those that have read my older posts, I'm sure you remember the long and arduous road to this point. I'm looking forward to putting this far, far behind me :)


Hence:





and here is a copy of the Alice dress (my personal fave :D)





    














DONE!! yay!

Now, back to my other projects haha... Unfortunately, that wont be happening until I finish moving on Sunday :) looking forward it! However, I think dads going to miss me a bit, however, so I made these for him last night, in a fit of pique :D






Anyway, I'm off for the next two days, and I'll be back on the weekend :)

Bye all!


No comments:

Post a Comment