Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Inspirations


Ok, fellow sewing afficionados and bloggers alike, since I'm bored (i.e. in the abacus lab at Curtin, procrastinating from writing this 2400 word essay about The Bard) I thought I might share some of my weekly inspirations for those future projects that I am heartily looking forward to.

Hence, INSPIRATIONS







Because this einstein felt brooch is soo cute... I had to add it :)
























I love the ruffles and details on this...                                       






















This was basically the dress I found, if you added a peter pan collar to it  and it was cotton instead of wool blend :*(


Ok, that definitely enough procrastination for me, I'm off :) wish me luck getting this essay done!

No comments:

Post a Comment