Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

The Dresses

Ok, time to show my stuff... to soften the blow rather than overloading everyone (and to give myself time to photograph eveything) I'll do it day by day.

Under this post you'll see the Elenore dress I wore to 'The Magic Flute' at the Octagon last night. We were meant to be heading out the door to go but I pleaded for two quick photos.
I used my own pattern, based on an old shift dress pattern I copied off of a friends' pattern in early January. The fabric was from Spotlight - I adored the geometric pattern and bought a few metres.

Last night was grand - outside of Analakshmi a small boy stared at me for a few minutes and then tugged at his mums hand and pointed at me. Partially embarrassing, but flattering none the less.

I'm signing out now... may the force be with you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment